Nature at its best

 Nature refers to the interaction between physical surroundings around us and the life within it like atmosphere, climate, natural resources, ecosystem, flora and humans. I think nature significance a lot in my life and I am growing up. I was very attached to the nature because I lived in the countryside and my maternal grandparents took me to the fields. We did a lot there. I learnt a lot of the activity and it was very fun. Very beautiful I think whatever we see around us right from the moment we step out of our house Is a part of nature and it makes us realize that it is so much outside the phone and the Internet that we are very attached to the trees, flowers, landscapes, insects, even the sunlight, the breeze everything that makes our environment so beautiful and mesmerizing are part of nature. so if we get to the scientific part of the nature, if not for the nature, then we wouldn’t be alive. The health benefits of nature for humans are incredible and the most important thing for survival given by nature is oxygen. The entire cycle of respiration is regulated by nature. The oxygen that we inhale is given by trees and the carbon dioxide VX is observed by the trees. The ecosystem of nature is a community in which produces consumers and decomposers work together in their environment for survival. The natural fundamental processes like soil creation, photosynthesis, nutrient cycling and water, cycling, a loss earth to sustain life. We are dependent on these ecosystems services daily whether or not we are aware so I think nature is very important and personally I think that , I am really attached to it .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Partition of Punjab

Journal

Golden Temple (Amritsar)