Introduction to digital humanities

 Introduction of Digital Humanities-It includes the systematic use of digital resources in the humanities as well as the analysis of their application. Digital Humanities can be defined as new ways of doing scholarship that includes collaborative transdisciplinary and computational engaged research in teaching and publishing. 2)what do I learn in my first class-In my first class I am not aware about the importance of digital humanities in today world. when I know about the value of digital humanities in the world of technology a digital humanities person can work in their respective field. For example, if a person is from Geography backgrounds it will be help in mapping. And a person who knows different languages can work as translator in google etc. Digital humanities is discovered by Robert A Busa. 3) Do I know about computers- I only know the basic of computer and I don’t have deep knowledge about the computer that why I choose this subject so that I know about the computer function and different type of software in deep. 4)what is software-Software is basically a set of instructions or commands that tell computer what to do. Software is available in the computer in the form of apps. For example, if we use any app like word ,excel and PowerPoint it is software. 5) Hardware- Hardware refers to the physical elements of computers such as keyboard, mouse, printers and monitors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Partition of Punjab

Journal

Golden Temple (Amritsar)